2013年9月20日星期五

Treating a Dog"s Ear Infection | ThriftyFun

Treating a Dog’s Ear Infection | ThriftyFun


Remember, that we are in the Information Age and never forget that, I also wanted to caution you about where the advice comes from, make sure it is from a reliable reputable source! These books: “Low Cost Natural Cures for your Dog and Cat, Your Vet Doesn’t Want You To Know,” by Dr. John Heinerman and “The First Aid Companion For Dogs & Cats,” by Amy D. Shaojai (with the advice from more than 80 of Americas’ Top Veterinarians, Advisor: Shane Bateman, D.V.M., D.V.Sc., Diplomate ACVECC are a great addition to your library and the knowledge that these books provide are truly a blessing for prevention and treatment alike. I wish you all the best for you and your pets!
Book titled Book titled By Debra An


My beagle has ear issues. I’m looking for cures. This book looks interesting. I have tried the dog ear wipes, they seem to be working well. I added a 2 drops of tea tree oil to the container.  I’ll let you know how it goes.


没有评论:

发表评论